Aluminum Flight Stand with flexibly adjustable mounting plates for joystick and throttle.
€293.06 – €419.11 (incl VAT)
A sturdy aluminum frame that allows for absolutely ergonomic joystick and throttle attachment. Compact design and easy to put away when not in use.
The joystick and throttle mounting plates are freely adjustable. Height and distance are infinitely adjustable in each axis.
The joystick configuration can be switched from side to center position by moving the central profile.
The feet are height adjustable to ensure a perfect footing even on uneven surfaces. Furthermore, stable rubber inserts are supplied for the feet, which prevent slipping on smooth surfaces.
There is ample space for office chairs with a 75 cm turnstile width . The inner width between the two stand profiles is 75cm.
The complete height of the Flight Stand (including feet and rubber pads) is 64cm.
Max. outside dimensions (assembled): 870x400x640mm (L/W/H).
The Joystick and Throttle mounting plates are specially designed to meet the needs of each system and can be reordered individually. Special mounting plates can be customized by us.
- 1x Aluminium Flight Stand frame
- 2x Aluminium-mounting plates (depends on the selected system)
- Material to attach the joystick and throttle (depends on the selected system)
- 4x Height-adjustable feet with rubber attachments
- Extension pipe for hex key (recommended for installation)
For setup and adjustment, a hex key set with ball head is required. (Not included)
Joystick and throttle are not included in the shipment and serve on the product images only to illustrate the complete structure.
- I changed my HOTAS/Joystick setup, what to do?The mounting plates for joystick and throttle are easily interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Warthog joystick compatible with extension?There is enough room for all lengths of Warthog Extensions.
- Is VAT (Value-added tax) due for orders outside the EU?19% VAT is only charged for deliveries within Germany and the EU.
Instruction Manual (.pdf)
(possibly older versions)