Joystick / HOTAS Table Mount (Long Version)
Aluminium table mount for joystick, throttle and HOTAS systems. Compatible with Brunner, CH Products, Logitech, Thrustmaster, VKB and VPC models. The longer version of the Joystick/HOTAS desk mount for joysticks with extension.
Our focus in the design of the Joystick / HOTAS table mount is on absolute stability. The joiystick and throttle must be firmly connected to the table and must not wobble even under strong force. Joystick or Throttle must be quickly removable, so as not to disturb if necessary.
The long version of the MONSTERTECH Joystick/HOTAS Table Mount is designed for use with extended joysticks. Apart from the length of the profiles, the mount is identical to the normal version.
Maximum vertical adjustment: 38 cm
If you do not want to use joysticks with an extension and just want to utilize the longer vertical adjustability of the long versions, we recommend using standard 7cm Profiles for Mounting Plates.
The fastening process on the table is very easy and flexible due to the quick release construction. In just a few seconds, the table mount can be attached or detached.
Clamping force up to 2500 N.
Can be mounted on tabletops with
a thickness of 0.5-10 cm.
Click image to enlarge.
The mounting plates for joystick or throttle are infinitely adjustable in height and can be fixed.
(max. lowering: 23 cm / 38 cm for the long version)
The mounting plates for joystick and throttle are specially designed for the requirements of the respective system and can be individually reordered.
Table Protection and increased Grip
The top plate of the mount is thinly coated with plastic to protect the surface of the table while increasing the grip.
- 1x aluminium table mount incl. a 12cm profile for mounting plate attachment
- 1x aluminium mounting plate
- Screws/nuts or velcro pads to attach the joystick or throttle (depends on the system)
For setup and adjustment, a hex key set with ball head is required. (Not included)
Joystick and Throttle are not included and serve only to illustrate a complete structure.
Developed with the support of the Sim community
Many thanks to all who contributed ideas, tests and criticism to the realization of the project!
- Are two table mounts required for a HOTAS setup?Yes, Joystick / Throttle or Dual Joystick systems require two mounts.
- I changed my HOTAS/Joystick setup, what to do?The mounting plates are easily interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Are Warthog joystick extensions compatible?There is enough space for all lengths of Warthog joystick extensions.
- Do I get tracking info for my order?You will receive a tracking email for your package shortly after it ships out. (Usually directly from DHL or DHL Express)
- Is VAT (Value-added tax) due for orders outside the EU?19% VAT is only charged for deliveries within Germany and the EU.
Instruction Manual (.pdf)
(possibly older versions)